Hi,

just fixed the maven distribution, and now it creates a valid SDK that can
be used with IDEs. I think this is a long awaited fix.

So with the new maven distribution the generated SDK allows you to get code
intelligence and IDEs can find compilers and use it to get a valid
compilation. I tried only VSCode with Josh AS3&MXML extension, hope others
using Moonshine can provide feedback.

Additionally you get the normal maven way of build with "mvn install" that
will be more near to your deploy needs.

So people using Maven does not need to use ANT anymore to generate a valid
SDK, and we get finally to have two independent ways of building separated
one from the other.

I'll be doing some refining this days with classpaths since I left some
versions hardcoded that I want to remove to make it valid as we change
versions.

I'll be upgrading maven docs to reflect this change.