Hi Piotr,

yes, you're using an old command, maven was extremely simplified thanks to
Chris Dutz contribution 1 or 2 months ago.
'generate.swf.swcs' does not exists. Check the instructions I put or go to
the updated docs here [1]. I updated that page to have all the latest valid
info.

I'm planing with Chris, to work soon in more improvements:

1.- Make Maven distribution for js-only (just removing -option-with-swf
that now is required)
2.- Try to have just one repo
3.- Simplify release process based on 2 (and yes having ANT into account)

I will want to release every 1 to 2 month.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Build-Apache-Royale-with-Maven