Hi Piotr, good idea :)

This is what we have in the wiki. Notice that you can use maven wrapper
(mvnw) if you does not have maven installed locally (it will handle all
foro you). This will build all with tests, examples and distribution SDK:

#!/bin/bashexport
FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER="/Users/christofer.dutz/Devtools/Adobe/Flash/FlashPlayer-32.0/Flash
Player.app/Contents/MacOS/Flash Player Debugger"cd royale-compiler
./mvnw installcd ../royale-typedefs
./mvnw installcd ../royale-asjs
./mvnw install -P
with-examples,with-distribution,with-ui-testsuite,option-with-swf
-Dwebdriver.gecko.driver=/Users/christofer.dutz/Downloads/geckodriver

TO BUILD JUST SDK
=================

*distribution requires "option-with-swf"* (one thing to improve would be to
remove swf dependency to create a js-only sdk), so the minimum will be:

*mvn clean install -P with-distribution,option-with-swf
-DdistributionTargetFolder=/Users/carlosrovira/Dev/Royale/Sdks/apache-royale-sdk*

(notice that here I added a target sdk folder to create SDK in that folder
for convenience).

finally if you have maven updated and just want to create distribution you
can just do:

*cd <path-to royale-asjs>/distribution*

mvn clean install
-DdistributionTargetFolder=/Users/carlosrovira/Dev/Royale/Sdks/apache-royale-maven

This will just execute the creation of the SDK.

HTH.

Carlos