Hi Alex

El vie., 27 mar. 2020 a las 16:16, Alex Harui (<aha...@adobe.com.invalid>)
escribió:

> Did the instructions include the staging of compiler-build-tools?

good question, while Chris tested his own release I think I asked him that,
but not sure now. Hope he can respond to this.

> If we combine all 3 repos into one, how hard would it be to release the
> compiler separately in the future?

Left this to Chris response too.
My thinking is that we could have some additional pom to release that,
don't know if possible. But seems to me that right now things are very
connected between compiler and framework, so I think we should always
release both, or at least my perception is that the way we have compiler
and framework seems to me not have sense the one without the other and
viceversa. Maybe I could be wrong with that.

Thanks