Hi Ysihay,

to be as short as possible, for me is like if we are making build systems
suffer due to release needs (that I at least do not see as a real need), or
at least is what I understand. I think build is over release. At the end
release is a need to put some concrete bytes for public consume, but
building from source is daily work tool.

HTH

Carlos