FWIW, I added -DdistributionTargetFolder= and still the same failure.

On 5/5/20, 4:29 PM, "Alex Harui" <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID> wrote:

    Maybe. I can't find how to do that in the instructions.  I assumed it would
end up in a "target" folder.

    On 5/5/20, 3:09 PM, "Piotr Zarzycki" <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com> wrote:

        Shouldn't you add path where distribution will be saved?

        On Tue, May 5, 2020, 7:25 PM Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.invalid>
wrote:

        > It may be too early in the morning for me, but I switched to the
        > release/0.9.7 branch in all 3 repos, did a "mvn clean install" all of
them,
        > then back in royale-asjs I ran
        > "mvn -Pwith-distribution clean install" and got an error:
        >
        > Failed to create assembly: Error adding file to archive:

/Users/aharui/git/royale/maven/royale-asjs/distribution/jars/compiler-mxmljsc/target/compiler-mxmljsc-0.9.7.jar