Oh, of course!

Chris, I am trying to move up to the website stuff that Royale users would
want quick access to, and keep on the wiki stuff that the development team
needs, or that is "tl:dr" details. I would be happy to work with you to get
your material on the github wiki and to curate it so it appears where we
all can find it. This is what I do for the Infrastructure team at ASF, who
had a backlog of 20 years of material with nobody curating it.

As you probably know, the patterns for the two wikis are very similar.

Andrew

Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/