Hi,

So if someone would step up and volunteer to be a track chair, the thing is you
could prepare a whole track.

The good thing is there you could probably play through all important parts of
Royale and porting stuff from Flex to Royale and the stuff will be available
asynchronously after the conference (At least I'm pretty sure about that).

If you need help to who you should contact and what you need to do ... just
ping me.

Chris