I have created a wiki page [1] which we can use to work out a) do we want
to present at ApacheCon and b) what we will present. We need to decide a)
fairly quickly so we can inform the ApacheCon organizers.

If it takes a formal decision, I propose that Royale presents at ApacheCon
2020.

Andrew

[1] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Royale-at-ApacheCon-2020

--