Hi Andrew,

I see the topics perfect. Just a question to help me to understand the big
picture. About timing, how much time we have for all sessions (global and
individual)? That seems to me long play and don't know if is the expected.
I can help with points 2 and 4 as you said. If you want to organize a first
set of points I can work over that.
Let me know.

Thanks