Let me add that I use both stacked and non stacked FormItem layout.
In my opinion the default does not matter.
Both should be supported via property (I'm old fashion) because it's a very
important property but I can live with beads too.
It's important that both are supported and when the browser is adjusted a
non stacked should be transformed in a stacke (that would be a nice to
have).

Hugo Ferreira <hferreira...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia quarta, 9/09/2020
à(s) 09:32: