Von: Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 3. Januar 2021 15:31
An: Apache Royale Development <dev@royale.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: [Discuss] What to do with SWF target now that Adobe removed Flash
Player in 2021 (Re: How to build from now on?)

We can’t make swf optional until we can compile SWCs without SWF support.

We don’t hyet know what will be available from Adobe’s website.

If the necessary pieces will no longer be available from Adobe, we can put it
on some other server.

A longer-term strategy of making SWF optional is something we can consider, but
we are a long way from there currently, so the discussion is premature IMO.

My $0.02,
Harbs