Chris,

No it's not about not picking up by IDE at all. Moonshine and VSCode are
able to build projects using Maven distribution package! It is about
project which are mixed for example when user wanted to use Jewel module +
RemoteObject class from MXRoyale module. In that case user need to point
explicilty as a compiler options in IDE that he wanted to have SWC included
and need to exclude css from that swc to avoid problems.

It is happen like that:

  -js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/MXRoyaleJS.swc
-compiler.exclude-defaults-css-files=MXRoyaleJS.swc:defaults.css

If I would like to use maven distribution user need to know version for
that compiler options. It is even more tricky when your swc is called
-> MXRoyale-0.9.8-20210217.181012-913-js.swc

-exclude-defaults-css-files=MXRoyale-0.9.8-js.swc:defaults.css

Thanks,
Piotr

czw., 18 lut 2021 o 14:47 Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>

--