Main Maven build on Jenkins is still failing, but I think it may not be
problem on our sight, but rather something happened with our project in
nightly -> https://nightlies.apache.org/Royale/Royale-asjs/ - it has been
removed for some reason. I think I will contact infrastructure and ask what
has happened.

--

Piotr Zarzycki