Oh, really, a vote is required? I assumed the lazy consensus here would be sufficient. Can you share where you saw this?

There's an infra form I can submit to create the new lists once we're sure.

Adina Crainiceanu wrote:
New mailing list creation: from what I've seen, first step is to have a
vote on the creation of the notifications list. Mentors, can you please
confirm that? I can start a vote thread after that.

For the push to the github - can we make a small commit (for example to
update the readme file) to see if that will fix it? That was the suggestion
from Infra last time.

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 12:47 PM, Aaron D. Mihalik<aaron.miha...@gmail.com>