Also, over in Apache Phoenix, we're using com.github.stephenc.findbugs:findbugs-annotations:1.3.9-1. Maybe I gave some bad advice on the GAV to use the first time around :)

Josh Elser wrote:
A (Maven) repo? It's published central -- you shouldn't have to do
anything extra to get it. Sonatype is automatically mirrored to central
(like Apache is).

Also, Fluo is depending on this directly? Or just transitively? I am
hoping I did not miss it directly depending...

No, it's not ok :). You're bundling code whose license is dodgy. Either
way you need to exclude the Findbugs' findbugs-annotations from these
dependencies. Whether or not you replace in c.g.s.f:findbugs-annotations
instead is up to you (not sure if you would run into problems)

Aaron D. Mihalik wrote:
Anyone know where I can find a repo for this artifact:

com.github.stephenc.findbugs:findbugs-annotations:3.0.1-1

stephenc lists the Repositories here [1] but I can't find the latest
release in those mentioned repos (i.e. here [2] or here [3])

I don't think we'll have this resolved for RC2, but I'm hoping that's
okay
because other projects depend on findbugs:jsr305 (i.e. hadoop and fluo).

--Aaron

[1]
http://stephenc.github.io/findbugs-annotations/distribution-management.html

[2]