I'm seeing some integration test failures in the indexing project on the
master branch.  Are these expected or could it be an environment issue?  If
these are known/expected it might be a good idea to ignore them and
reference an issue number so its clear why they are disabled.

- AccumuloGetInstanceDetailsIT
- AccumuloUninstallIT
- AccumuloLoadStatementsFileIT
- PrecompJoinOptimizerIntegrationTest