I checked jenkins [1] and the latest builds are in sync with the master
branch.  I'm rebuilding rya locally to double check.

Jonathan: Can you provide some more details?  windows/linux? with the
Geoindexing profile enabled/disabled?  Also some junit stack traces would
be nice, too :)

Thanks,
Aaron

[1] For reference, the build server is is at https://builds.apache.org