Hi all

This is a call for a releasing Apache S2Graph 0.1.0-incubating, release
candidate 6.
This is the first release of S2Graph.

The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/s2graph/0.1.0-incubating-RC6/

The tag to be voted upon is v0.1.0-incubating-rc6:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-s2graph.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/v0.1.0-incubating-rc6

The release hash is 4325ff1303ce606909bc16b5cbee53c8a5b23653:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-s2graph.git;a=commit;h=4325ff1303ce606909bc16b5cbee53c8a5b23653

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/s2graph/KEYS

Once download source, please look into README.md to build from source.

Following issues are resolved.

- S2GRAPH-117: Cleaner logging library usage.
- S2GRAPH-118: Fix compile error on test cases on loader project.
- S2GRAPH-120: Netty version is conflict with play 2.5.9.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Unless objection I will try to
close it Sunday September 25 if we have sufficient votes.

Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, and test.
please vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as 0.1.0
[ ] +0 no opinion

Thanks,