John, technically speaking yes. I'm right now checking 0.2.0-incubating
release.

But community-wise no. It never expanded from its original community from
Kakao,

Currently Doyung Yoon does most of the work, supported by couple of
colleagues: https://github.com/apache/incubator-s2graph/graphs/contributors

So FMPOV graduation is still far :-/