I tried RC3 on ubuntu 16.04, SBT 0.13.9, SCALA 2.11.7, OpenJDK 1.8.0_91.
1. Checksums and PGP signatures are valid
2. Release consists of source code only, no binaries
3. DISCLAIMER is correct, filenames include "incubating", top level NOTICE
and LICENSE files.
4. Check license header on files by following DEVELOPMENT.md.
5. Test if I can run `bin/example.sh` after build using `sbt package`.
6. `sbt compile`, `sbt test:compile` to see any compile errors.
7. `sbt "project loader" assembly`, `sbt "project s2counter_loader"`
assembly to see executable jar successfully built from source.
8. `sbt test` to see if all test cases passed.
On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 7:31 AM DO YUNG YOON <sho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
> This is a call for a releasing Apache S2Graph 0.2.0-incubating, release
> candidate 3.
> The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
> The tag to be voted upon is v0.2.0-incubating-rc3:
> The release hash is b66a56e39c250c8626286c4f4612c1f4b78adcf1:
> Release artifacts are signed with the following key:
> Once download source, please look into README.md to build from source.
> Notable changes from 0.1.0 is providing tinkerpop3 integration(S2GRAPH-72,
> Changes from rc2 is following.
> - S2GRAPH-159: Wrong syntax at a bash script under Linux
> - S2GRAPH-161: Update CHANGES file for 0.2.0 release
> - S2GRAPH-160: Remove warning while package
> The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Unless objection I will try
> to close it Tuesday August 15 if we have sufficient votes.
> Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
> including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, and test.
> please vote:
> [ ] +1 Release this package as 0.2.0
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...
> DOYUNG YOON.