Hi, all,

Thanks a lot for helping out to select the features planned in 0.10.0.

Based on the above discussion, I am proposing to move the following tickets
later (i.e. 0.11.0).

30/32 tickets Status=open/reopen (exception for SAMZA-723: stream appender
deadlock issue) :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SAMZA%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20Reopened)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.10.0%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

Two tickets excluded:
- SAMZA-689, @Chinmay, were you able to re-produce it? I am thinking of
mark it as won't fix since 0.10.0 will remove the checkpoint topic
altogether.
- SAMZA-747, we will have to upgrade to RocksDB 3.11.1 to include the fix
that breaks Samza 0.10.0 build on Linux boxes

Anything that I missed?

Thanks!

-Yi

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 9:57 AM, Navina Ramesh <nram...@linkedin.com.invalid