Hello everyone,

I worked late last night and needed to fill in dates in Calc. Actually I needed to fill the same date in a variable number of cells.

I entered the same date in 2 adjacent cells and tried to drag the right corner (after selecting both cells), but Calc continued to increment the date in pairs of 2. Is this bug already reported?
A quick search on bugzilla did not yield any results.

Using the Menu entry fills as expected, but this is cumbersome. Why shouldn't this work in a single step?
I need to drag manually because I do not fill the whole column.

I am using OOo dev300-m29.

Sincerely,

Leonard