On 10/30/08 01:10, Leonard Mada wrote:
What do you mean as simple fill?
If I select 2 or more equal dates, and try to fill, the date still gets incremented. This is not the case with ordinary numbers. This is the reason, I supposed that the fill is broken (and basically it is, because it doesn't work as for simple numbers). Strangely, filling using the menu works as expected (though you can't trigger increment on).

Two numbers lead to "linear" fill, no special handling for the "equal" case there.

Niklas