Hello,

with some surprise I have seen hundrets of check ins in the CWS ooxml02 with the goal to implement OOXML export filters. For Calc this seems to be done by extending the binary BIFF export filter. As it looks this makes it necessary to export headers from and linking against oox thus making the sc module dependent from oox. I wonder if this design decision with such an impact has been discussed somewhere before. The oox module has been started to be independent from most modules to make the entire office a bit more modular. Remember all the rants from users and developers about the monolithic office we currently have.

Daniel