On 29.03.2011 18:53, Federico Capoani wrote:
Hi, my name is Federico Capoani and I am writing some code in order to
implement the Watch Window in OpenOffice Calc.
I created two dialogs, the first one contains the watchlist, the
second one is used for adding new cells to the watchlist.
I am writing a module with OpenOffice Basic and I think the work could
be finished in a few days or a week (depending on my school agenda).

This is my first OpenOffice project, so I don't know some things. Whom
can I ask help to? How do I have to send you the final work?

I wish I hear from you soon.

There are already two "Watch Window" extensions in the repository now, http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/watchwindow and http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/watchingwindow.

Niklas