Hi Pawel and everyone,

Let's do this in the first Sedona release. But can you please first fix the
Python API for our Move-to-JTS PR, and then work on this one? If this
Python RDD-DF Adapter PR might slow down our progress of releasing Sedona
before Christmas, we can postpone it to Sedona 1.0.1 or 1.1.0.

@everyone
Our top priority is to draw the first Sedona release ASAP. Users have been
waiting for almost six months. Let's push hard to publish the first Sedona
release to Maven Central and PyPI before Christmas. In order to make it
happen,

Finalize coding and documentation before Dec 6:
1. I believe the Move-to-JTS PR will be done in around one week.
2. Then we can accept Pawel' Python RDD-DF Adapter PR, if necessary
3. I will work on Sedona documentation.
4. @Netanel will work on Sedona support of Spark 2.4 and Scala 2.11. I will
first create a branch for it to illustrate some necessary changes in Sedona
SQL for Spark 2.4.

Final walk-through before Dec 13
1. Netanel can test the release management for Sedona.
2. Other committers can go through the docs, release notes

Community voting before Dec 20
1. Sedona community voting: before Dec 16
2. Apache Incubator voting: before Dec 20

Push to Maven Central and PyPi before Dec 24

Please feel free to comment if you have any suggestions!

Jia