Hi Netanel,

So for Sedona SQL 1.0.0 on Spark 2.4, we can do
"sedona-sql_2.11-2.4-1.0.0-incubator" , right?

Sedona 1.0 on Spark 2.4 and 3.0 will be compiled against Scala 2.11 and
2.12. I believe this can be done via different compilation target in Maven.

I am currently looking at whether I can do conditional compilation using
Maven (similar to C++ #ifdef) because there is a change in Aggregator in
Spark 3.0. Otherwise I always need to maintain a separate branch for Sedona
on Spark 2.4

It looks OK to me.