Hello Furqaan

Thanks for volunteering! The code sprint is starting today, with a mentor stream starting soon. If you are physically present at the code sprint, it would be ideal. Otherwise, you can connect to the discord channel given in the "Period and location" section of [1]. There is an "apache-sis" channel. I should be there after 13:30 UTC today, and all day tomorrow and Wednesday.

    Regards,

        Martin

[1]https://github.com/opengeospatial/developer-events/wiki/2024-Joint-OGC-%E2%80%93-OSGeo-%E2%80%93-ASF-Code-Sprint