-----Original Message-----
From: lewis john mcgibbney []
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: User Mailing List

Hi Josh,
Done, I just sent the creation request. No Jira ticket this time. We will have
the list shortly and this mailing list will be notified once it is created.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 2:08 PM, <> wrote:

> From: "Poore, Joshua C." <>
> To: "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M)" <>
> Cc: ""
> <
> >
> Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 21:06:36 +0000
> @Lewis-
> In two weeks the SensSoft team is doing two major publicity activities:
> We're exhibiting at the eMetrics Summit in NYC and at the UI21
> conference in Boston. Would like to get some subscribers signed up.
> Dev and Commits are functional but our User list is not yet up and
> running. Given that we have a release imminent this quarter, should we
> get this running? Is this an INFRA ticket?
> Thanks!
 Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper
non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by
replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.