In two weeks the SensSoft team is doing two major publicity activities: We're
exhibiting at the eMetrics Summit in NYC and at the UI21 conference in Boston.
Would like to get some subscribers signed up.  Dev and Commits are functional
but our User list is not yet up and running. Given that we have a release
imminent this quarter, should we get this running? Is this an INFRA ticket?

Joshua C. Poore, Ph.D.
Senior Member of the Technical Staff
555 Technology Square, Rm. 2242
Cambridge, MA 02139-3563
Phone: (617) 258-4023<tel:%28617%29%20258-4023>
Cell: (617) 352-1700<tel:%28617%29%20258-4023>
Email[1]: jpo...@draper.com<mailto:jpo...@draper.com>
Email[2]: poor...@apache.org<mailto:poor...@apache.org>
Participate in Operation XDATA: http://xdataonline.com<http://xdataonline.com/>!

Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper
non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by
replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.