Hi Lewis,

WE're very excited to be at 1.0.0 through Apache!

I'm going to be digging into the JIRA release boards to clean up the tickets
under 1.0.0 (moving what needs to be moved to back log, enhancement, future
releases, or deleting old/legacy tickets). Once you approve, then we would post
the release through JIRA, correct?

Also, now that we're released, can we go ahead and start merging our branches.
Now is the right time, and to avoid confusion in our community, we really have
to merge the 192 branch, at minimum with Master. Can we go ahead and do that?

Josh

Joshua C. Poore, Ph.D.
Draper, Human Analytics Group
Software as a Sensor Portfolio Lead
Email [1]: jpo...@draper.com<mailto:jpo...@draper.com>
Email [2]: poor...@apache.org<mailto:poor...@apache.org>
Desk: 617 258 4023
Cell: 617 352 1700

Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper
non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by
replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.