From: lewis john mcgibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 4:46 PM
To: dev@senssoft.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Next Steps on SensSoft post release

Hi Josh,
Replies inline

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 12:24 PM, <
dev-digest-h...@senssoft.incubator.apache.org> wrote:

> From: "Poore, Joshua C." <jpo...@draper.com>
> To: "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M)" <lewis.j.mcgibb...@jpl.nasa.gov>, "
> dev@senssoft.incubator.apache.org" <dev@senssoft.incubator.apache.org>
> Bcc:
> Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 19:24:27 +0000
> Subject: Next Steps on SensSoft post release Hi Lewis,
>
> WE're very excited to be at 1.0.0 through Apache!

Yes!

> I'm going to be digging into the JIRA release boards to clean up the
> tickets under 1.0.0 (moving what needs to be moved to back log,
> enhancement, future releases, or deleting old/legacy tickets). Once
> you approve, then we would post the release through JIRA, correct?

Anyone can do this. Ideally, the podling project management committee
(PPMC) takes the development reins and leads from the front. So please go ahead
and do what you need to do.

> Also, now that we're released, can we go ahead and start merging our
> branches. Now is the right time, and to avoid confusion in our
> community, we really have to merge the 192 branch, at minimum with
> Master. Can we go ahead and do that?

Absolutely. If I were yo I would have everything logged in JIRA and then
traceable through pull requests. Apart from that, you are good to go.

I was also thinking about drafting the Incubator Graduation proposal as
SensSoft is doing well as a podling. I think it is time to graduate from the
Incubator.
Thoughts?

Lewis
 Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper
non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by
replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.