From: lewis john mcgibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 5:05 PM
To: dev@senssoft.incubator.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] Drafting Graduation Template

Hi Folks,
I would like to move SensSoft towards a graduation scenario out f the Incubator.
Please have a read through [0] and let me know if there are any issues.
Please voice issues here and we can address them together.
If I do not hear anything, I will progress with the graduation proposal as
outlined in [0].
Thanks
Lewis

[0] https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html