Hello all,

Either way we need to fix couple of things first.

1. Fix the test failures when hive-authz2 and datanucleus4 profiles are
enabled.
2. Update e2e tests in sentry-tests-hive-v2 package to have same coverage
as tests in sentry-tests-hive package.

Does any one wants to take ownership of any of these tasks?

-Kalyan