> On Feb. 22, 2018, 5:52 p.m., Sergio Pena wrote:
> > sentry-provider/sentry-provider-db/src/main/java/org/apache/sentry/provider/db/service/persistent/SentryStore.java
> > Lines 2412-2413 (patched)
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/65704/diff/3/?file=1963274#file1963274line2412>
> >
> >     Is this bug part of the patch? The jira is to sync alter table renames 
> > only, this is reading privileges which do not match with the jira 
> > description.
> 
> Na Li wrote:
>     I added additional test case for renaming across DB, and found a bug. For 
> example, when user wants to rename db2.tbl1 to db1.tbl_new, the bug caused 
> the privileges for db2.tbl1 to db2.tbl_new, not to db1.tbl_new. This line 
> fixes the bug. now renaming owrks across db.

I will create another jira to track the bug. And add the test case for that.


- Na


-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/65704/#review198124
-----------------------------------------------------------


On Feb. 22, 2018, 6:55 p.m., Na Li wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/65704/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated Feb. 22, 2018, 6:55 p.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for sentry, Alexander Kolbasov, kalyan kumar kalvagadda, and 
> Sergio Pena.
> 
> 
> Repository: sentry
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> wait for HMS sync at alter table, which including table rename and changing 
> table columns
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   
> sentry-binding/sentry-binding-hive/src/main/java/org/apache/sentry/binding/metastore/SentrySyncHMSNotificationsPostEventListener.java
>  24d7763 
>   
> sentry-provider/sentry-provider-db/src/main/java/org/apache/sentry/provider/db/service/persistent/SentryStore.java
>  7a31a01 
>   
> sentry-tests/sentry-tests-hive/src/test/java/org/apache/sentry/tests/e2e/dbprovider/TestDbPrivilegeCleanupOnDrop.java
>  5fe6625 
>   
> sentry-tests/sentry-tests-hive/src/test/java/org/apache/sentry/tests/e2e/hdfs/TestHDFSIntegrationBase.java
>  9b0aeb2 
> 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/65704/diff/4/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> unit tests succeeded
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Na Li
> 
>

Reply via email to