On 6 April 2015 at 20:49, Ivan Zhakov <i...@visualsvn.com> wrote:
> [...]
Hi Lieven,

I still don't understand your arguments on reverting get_remaining()
feature. Why you consider get_remaining() as isn't finished?

The read_bucket_v2() linking problem also apply to your serf_config_t
feature, but we didn't reverted it from trunk.

Also adding this feature latter will require read_bucket_v3() which
increase the mess.

--
Ivan Zhakov