Hello everyone:
   Considering we need support user custom metrics better,we must publish
metrics data as a more friendly style.

   Before we direct publish RegistryMetric model and support convert it into
plain key value style like :
 servicecomb.instance.system.cpu.load
servicecomb.instance.system.cpu.runningThreads
servicecomb.instance.system.heap.init
servicecomb.instance.system.heap.max
 servicecomb.instance/<operationName>.producer.executionTime.average
servicecomb.instance/<operationName>.producer.executionTime.max
servicecomb.instance/<operationName>.producer.executionTime.min
 servicecomb.instance/<operationName>.producer.producerCall.total
servicecomb.instance/<operationName>.producer.producerCall.tps

   Now we will use same style like spring-cloud-netflix:
 jvm(statistic=cpu.load)
 jvm(statistic=cpu.runningThreads)
  jvm(statistic=heap.init)
 jvm(statistic=heap.max)

servicecomb.invocation(statistic=executionTime.average,type=producer,operation=<operationName>,transport=rest,status=200)

servicecomb.invocation(statistic=executionTime.max,type=producer,operation=<operationName>,transport=rest,status=200)

servicecomb.invocation(statistic=executionTime.min,type=producer,operation=<operationName>,transport=rest,status=200)

servicecomb.invocation(statistic=producerCall.total,type=producer,operation=<operationName>,transport=rest,status=200)

servicecomb.invocation(statistic=producerCall.tps,type=producer,operation=<operationName>,transport=rest,status=200)

 Best Regards & Thanks