Hi wjm:
 1.OK
 2.So we need add a new tag stage like :

servicecomb.invocation(statistic=latency.average,stage=execution,type=producer,operation=<operationName>,transport=rest,status=200)

servicecomb.invocation(statistic=latency.max,stage=execution,type=producer,operation=<operationName>,transport=rest,status=200)

 3.will provide later(may in 1.0.0-m2)
 4.OK

  ??????: "wjm wjm";<zzz...@gmail.com>;
 ??????: "dev"<dev@servicecomb.apache.org>;

 ????: Re: [TO ALL]About Metrics publish style

 1.min is usless, and spectator already removed min support
2.here statistic mixed statistic and stage, why?
3.we will publish common raw data like spring cloud from maybe by /metrics
4.we will publish our metrics model maybe by /metrics/servicecomb