Yeah, we have a plan to support the Spring Boot2 in ServiceComb saga
project to get some experience first.
For the Java Chassis, as we just use the Spring DI function and don't use
the Spring MVC runtime, I don't think it will take lots of efforts.

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem