In Saga's current implementation, the process to mark saga end in abnormal
situation is as follows:

1. If all sub-transactions has corresponding compensated events, we mark
saga ended to this global transaction. If the ended event for abort started
event arrives later than saga ended event, for example:
SagaEndedEvent -> TxEndedEvent -> TxCompensatedEvent -> SagaEndedEvent. In
this situation, we have a periodly executor to delete duplicate saga ended
events and keep the last one.
2. The process is similar for forward recovery. If all aborted events has
corresponding ended events which are later than the aborted one, we mark
saga ended to this global transaction. If there are duplicate saga ended
events, we keep the last one.