Hello guys:

I read the amazing blog "Eventual Data Consistency Solution in ServiceComb
- part 2" and I'm kind of confused about these two statements:

> Saga does not provide ACID guarantee, because atomicity and isolation are
not satisfied ....

> With durable saga log, saga guarantees consistency and durability

I guess the first statement is talking about how so called "Transaction"
behaves in **Saga pattern**.

And the second statement is talking about the implementation of Saga's
state store. But that's a little strange to say "Saga provides C and D
because it's state store provides C and D".

I think Saga pattern actually does not guarantee either of A, C, I or D. Am
I right?

--

Daniel Qian