+1 nobinding
Twice types of prefix should confuse the users and developers.
I think it should be very nice if someone can findout and remove all the
'CSE' prefix in the whole project, but not only in the configuration.

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofr...@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb