The best way is we send the PR jackson master branch, it can benefit all of
us.

It depends on the release time schedule. If we cannot wait for the release
of jackson, we may have to create a module in our repo. And we change to
use the jackson once the change is merged.

Is there any other reason to hold us back for upgrading the jackson version?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem