@????

Glad to hear that. I am not meaning all projects not using lombok. Just
providing a framework, we have different concerns. In short:

1. Use as less 3rdparties dependencies as possible.
2. Make users use different 3rdparties easier.

So you can see from java-chassis, we do not depend some very good frameworks
like spring, spring boot components and use old fashioned SPI mechanism. But
users can use these framework easily in their projects.

Although java-chassis do not use lombok, if you find something we did make
integrate lombok not possible, please feel free to point out.

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "????"<zhaoju...@jd.com>;
????????: 2018??8??23??(??????) ????10:39
??????: "dev@servicecomb.apache.org"<dev@servicecomb.apache.org>;

????: Re: About introduce Lombok to service comb

Hi

we often use following lombok annotations, it makes our code clean especially
existing too many fields.
Lombok seems to be very stable for us so far.

1.@Getter, @Setter
2. @RequiredAgsConstructor
3. @NoArgsConstructor(access = AccessLevel.PRIVATE)
4. @Slf4j