Thank you for your reply, I agree, if we want to use the state machine, we need
to analyze the state combination and switch first发送自我的三星盖乐世智能手机。
-------- 原始信息 --------由: Zheng Feng <zh.f...@gmail.com> 日期: 2019/3/22  17:45
(GMT+08:00) 收件人: dev@servicecomb.apache.org 主题: Re: [Saga] Ask questions about
the Saga transaction process It looks like you try to mix the success scenario,
failure and compensatescenario, timeout scenario in the one picture ? I think
it could be betterto separate into the different scenarios.As Willem mentioned,
the timeout scenario is much more complicated. Anyway,this is a good idea to
find out how we handle the saga events.Btw, I think this could be very helpful
for us to define the state machineof the alpha server. Thanks for your
contributions !Regards,Zheng fengzhang_...@boco.com.cn <zhang_...@boco.com.cn>
于2019年3月21日周四 下午3:25写道:> This is a light version>>>
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/coolbeevip/servicecomb-pack-notes/master/ServiceComb%20Alpha%20Saga/assets/sequence-booking-request-hotel-timeout.png>>
北京市海淀区杏石口路99号西山赢府商务中心2410> 邮编: 100093> 手机: 18610099300>
移邮:zhang_...@boco.com.cn>> > 在 2019年3月21日,上午11:47,zhang_...@boco.com.cn 写道:> >>
> The following link is a sequence diagram, step 4 cannot be compensated.> Will
this happen?> >> >>
https://github.com/coolbeevip/servicecomb-pack-notes/blob/master/ServiceComb%20Alpha%20EventScanner/assets/sequence-booking-request-hotel-timeout.png?raw=true>