+1
It is quite important to provide a contract tool kit in microservice field.
I have one question that, this repo only contains the tools related to
contract, or it also contains other tools in future?
I mean, this will affact the naming of the repo.
Any thoughts?

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofr...@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb

wjm wjm <zzz...@gmail.com> 于2019年5月29日周三 下午9:15写道: