It's a good idea to provide tools to help user to generate the
application of ServiceComb java-chassis.
As there are some code already in the github[1], we need to go through
the IP Clearance Process[2].

We can take the SkyWalking recent donation[3] as an example.

[1] https://github.com/MabinGo/toolkit
[2] https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/
[3] https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/skywalking-rocketbot-ui.html

Willem Jiang