Hi Ma, what I have done is:
1. 3rd-party LICENSE information is merged
2. connect the pom.xml together so it can be built from project root dir
3. check style functionality he integrated into cli
So from the perspective of building and distribution, it's been integrated.
But from the perspective of functionality, it's not finished yet.
So if we don't care about the functionality, I think it's good to go.
BTW, merge as early as possible is a good idea to avoid future merge conflicts

Bin Ma <mabin1...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月6日周三 下午8:15写道:

blog:https://chanjarster.github.io
github:https://github.com/chanjarster
segmentfault: https://segmentfault.com/u/chanjarster