Hi All,

We are glad to announce that ServiceComb community has approved the Apache
ServiceComb Toolkit version 0.2.0 release with the following results:

+1 binding: 4 (Willem Jiang, Liubao (A), Bin Ma, yhs0092)
+1 non-binding: 2 (zhongyuan zhou, 郑志鹏)
+0 no opinion: 1 (Daniel Qian)

We will release the version soon.

Thanks All for your participation in this vote.

Best Wishes & Regards

郑志鹏 <aleczhen...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月3日周五 下午6:09写道: